Sr.Developer / Team Lead / Proj Lead / Project Manager /Tech Lead for Datamatics Ltd., Mumbai

Discussion in 'Java' started by supriyab17@gmail.com, Nov 22, 2006.

    We are looking for Sr. J2EE profesionals for Key prestige projects of
    Datamatics Ltd. (CMMi Level 5 & PCMM Level 5 company)

    Sr.Developer / Team Lead / Proj Lead / Project Manager /Tech Lead
    Experience: 4 to 9 years
    Domain: Finance
    Location: Mumbai

    Strong experience and knowledge in "EJB" is required.
    Knowledge of "JMS" & "Webservices" will be an added advantage.

    If interested, please send across your updated Resume at the earliest
    as this is an immediate requirement.

    Please include:

    1. Current CTC
    2. Exp CTC
    3. Notice Period

    Please direct your resumes to

    Visit our Website to know more about Datamatics Ltd.
    www.datamatics.com

    Regards,

    Supriya

    , Nov 22, 2006