Sr. Java Architect Position open- L.A.

Recruiter

Sr. Java Architect:

Needs to have the following skills, knowledge and experience:

1. Core Java: Java Virtual Machine, java.util, JDBC, java.net(Network
programming), threads, java.io, javaMail, Java Security, RMI (Remote method
invocation) JNI etc.

2. JSP, Tomcat, Apache, Java beans, working with Custom Tag Libraries,
Servlets, developing and configuring Java web applications.

3. Strong HTML, XML, JavaScript.

4. Excellent Object oriented skills and concepts(OOA,OOD, OOP).

5. Understanding of JNDI, EJB, and J2EE technology, MVC architecture, J2EE
design patterns.

6. Understanding of the HTTP, FTP, SMTP protocols.

7. Good knowledge of PL/SQL and SQL - familiarity with tools like Toad,
SQL*Plus.

8. Familiarity with Oracle Applications.

9. Experience with IDE(Integrated development environment like JBuilder or
JDeveloper etc.)

10. Security in web applications.

Duration: 6 months contract
Location : Southern CA

Please send in a word formatted resume asap if you find this of interest. Thank You.

Regards,
Shikha Wadhwa
Infobahn Softworld Inc
Email: (e-mail address removed)

xarax

[...]

You didn't post the compensation details.

Richard Chrenko

xarax said:
You didn't post the compensation details.

Well, the only one who fulfills all the above qualifications is God
himself and he doesn't require any compensation

Werner Punz

Richard said:
Well, the only one who fulfills all the above qualifications is God
himself and he doesn't require any compensation

Hehe I would probably cover around 85-90% of the list, but I already have a
job and I'm neither god nor do I want to move to LA...

But you are right the only person in the universe who really can handle the
full list probably is god :)

Really nice list of buzzwords we have here, I wonder if the original poster
knows what he posts about :), I also assume that the hired person should
have a job experience of at least 20 years and should be no older than 25
:)

Scott Ellsworth

Richard Chrenko said:
Well, the only one who fulfills all the above qualifications is God
himself and he doesn't require any compensation

Half a dozen people here at Alodar meet these qualifications, at least
to the extent I suspect is implied by a Sr. Java Architect position, and
the range of the skills. This is clearly not an entry level list, and
some good sense is requried - you are not likely to get, for example, an
author of JavaMail who also wrote JBuilder, authored the FTP protocol
two decades ago, and who has been moonlighting at Oracle. You can,
though, find people who have spent the last four or five years writing
java applications, servlets, and the like that use all of the
technologies on the list.

Scott

Chris Lambert

Agreed, this is pretty funny in that it describes my last two contracts pretty well
LOL!