  1. A very urgent requirement going to be finished quickly. 9 - 10+ years
    software development experience. Experience on J2EE and Web Services.
    I need your updated resume very shortly.
    Arvind_It Recruiter, May 27, 2011

  2. Arvind_It Recruiter

    Lew Guest

    On 05/27/2011 03:37 PM, Arvind_It Recruiter wrote:
    > A very urgent requirement going to be finished quickly. 9 - 10+ years
    > software development experience. Experience on J2EE and Web Services.
    > I need your updated resume very shortly.

    Here's my updated resume very shortly: "I've got a job! Begone!"

    --
    Lew
    Honi soit qui mal y pense.
    Lew, May 27, 2011

  3. On 5/27/2011 12:42 PM, Lew wrote:
    > On 05/27/2011 03:37 PM, Arvind_It Recruiter wrote:
    >> A very urgent requirement going to be finished quickly. 9 - 10+ years
    >> software development experience. Experience on J2EE and Web Services.
    >> I need your updated resume very shortly.

    > Here's my updated resume very shortly: "I've got a job! Begone!"

    I also just want to add one more thing.

    One should be very careful not to email their resume to
    any one who asks for it on the net, without knowing
    who they are.

    I've read stories of scam artists asking for resumes
    and using the information on it for identity theft.

    They now got your name, address, and other persnal
    information, and they can use this for identity theft.

    Why would any one email back their life long work history,
    their home address, name, etc... to some strange
    email at is beyond me.

    The OP put no company name, no phone number, nothing,
    and I think now the OP is a scam artist, that is not
    who a professional recruiter acts.

    --Nasser
    Nasser M. Abbasi, May 27, 2011