Sr Java Developer opening in Kansas City

Ryan Mac Donald / POWER I.T. / 913-384-5800

Need a Full life cycle developer to provide development of web
applications in J2EE, JAVA, WEB SPHERE, STRUTS and JSP for a health
care client in the Kansas City area. This person will also provide
mentoring and training of others. The will have a opportunity to learn
AJAX, JSF and WSAD.

This person will have 3-4 years in enterprise development and strong
in all 3 layers of development and have a desire to move into a
leadership role as they grow.

EJB is a plus.

EOE/M/F/H/V

Ryan Mac Donald
Senior Technical Consultant / Recruiter
Power IT Corp - "Providing strategic solutions for our partners"
6901 Shawnee Mission Parkway
Overland Park, KS 66202
www.poweritcorp.com
(e-mail address removed)