Sr Java Developer opening in Kansas City

Discussion in 'Java' started by Ryan Mac Donald / POWER I.T. / 913-384-5800, Mar 27, 2008.

  1. Need a Full life cycle developer to provide development of web
    applications in J2EE, JAVA, WEB SPHERE, STRUTS and JSP for a health
    care client in the Kansas City area. This person will also provide
    mentoring and training of others. The will have a opportunity to learn
    AJAX, JSF and WSAD.

    This person will have 3-4 years in enterprise development and strong
    in all 3 layers of development and have a desire to move into a
    leadership role as they grow.

    EJB is a plus.

    EOE/M/F/H/V

    Ryan Mac Donald
    Senior Technical Consultant / Recruiter
    Power IT Corp - "Providing strategic solutions for our partners"
    6901 Shawnee Mission Parkway
    Overland Park, KS 66202
    www.poweritcorp.com

    913-384-5800 #114
    913-522-0179-C

    Ryan Mac Donald / POWER I.T. / 913-384-5800, Mar 27, 2008