Sr Java Developer/Team Lead needed - Dallas, TX

OSG

Object Systems Group, Inc has been providing IT consulting and
outsourcing services to Fortune 500 clients in the U.S for the past 13
years. We specialize in architecture, software development, process
mentoring and full life-cycle application development specifically
with J2EE and distributed technologies.

Because of our expertise in the areas mentioned, we have been
contacted by Company in Addison, TX to assist them in locating a
full-time Team Lead for a new development group with their company.

The company is a large physician and laboratory company, providing
diagnostic and healthcare information services to physicians,
hospitals, national clinical laboratories and managed care
organizations. They are building a new team of Java Developers
IMMEDIATELY.

This is an EXCELLENT opportunity to get in early and be a major
contributor in building this team and taking on a Team Lead role
within 6 month.

Responsibilities include the design and development of new software
applications using Java and SQL, XP methodology and writing technical
specifications for a complete software product development cycle.

Required Skills:
· A minimum of 8 years experience programming in Java, OO software
design and documentation with UML
· XML Interface experience
· Eclipse
· JBoss and other open source technologies
· SQL, JDBC and ODBC programming
· LINUX or Unix related systems
· Thorough knowledge of full application software development
lifecycle is required

Candidates with the following will be given highest priority:
· Previous team leadership
· Clinical applications or other healthcare related applications
· HL7 Interface experience
· Extreme Programming experience

Salary:
$75K - $85K

Benefits:
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Disability
Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Leave, 401(k), Tuition
Reimbursement

Candidates MUST be US Citizens and able to pass background check and
drug screening.

NO THIRD PARTIES

Forward resume to (e-mail address removed)