Sr Java Developer/Team Lead needed - Dallas, TX

Discussion in 'Java' started by OSG, Nov 19, 2004.

  1. OSG

    OSG Guest

    Object Systems Group, Inc has been providing IT consulting and
    outsourcing services to Fortune 500 clients in the U.S for the past 13
    years. We specialize in architecture, software development, process
    mentoring and full life-cycle application development specifically
    with J2EE and distributed technologies.

    Because of our expertise in the areas mentioned, we have been
    contacted by Company in Addison, TX to assist them in locating a
    full-time Team Lead for a new development group with their company.

    The company is a large physician and laboratory company, providing
    diagnostic and healthcare information services to physicians,
    hospitals, national clinical laboratories and managed care
    organizations. They are building a new team of Java Developers
    IMMEDIATELY.

    This is an EXCELLENT opportunity to get in early and be a major
    contributor in building this team and taking on a Team Lead role
    within 6 month.

    Responsibilities include the design and development of new software
    applications using Java and SQL, XP methodology and writing technical
    specifications for a complete software product development cycle.

    Required Skills:
    · A minimum of 8 years experience programming in Java, OO software
    design and documentation with UML
    · XML Interface experience
    · Eclipse
    · JBoss and other open source technologies
    · SQL, JDBC and ODBC programming
    · LINUX or Unix related systems
    · Thorough knowledge of full application software development
    lifecycle is required

    Candidates with the following will be given highest priority:
    · Previous team leadership
    · Clinical applications or other healthcare related applications
    · HL7 Interface experience
    · Extreme Programming experience

    Salary:
    $75K - $85K

    Benefits:
    Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Disability
    Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Leave, 401(k), Tuition
    Reimbursement

    Candidates MUST be US Citizens and able to pass background check and
    drug screening.

    NO THIRD PARTIES

    Forward resume to

    OSG, Nov 19, 2004