Sr. JAVA Developer

Ron Althoff

“In today’s IT – services marketplace, IT departments face a daunting
challenge: they must somehow deliver the highest quality at the lowest
cost, while navigating in a highly inefficient marketplace. Net Matrix
Solutions, Inc is the leading IT professional services provider
helping clients achieve their IT services goals with the quality they
deserve, while ensuring at least 20% cost savings. We have delivered
over 1000 project resources to various clients across American
continent. Our clients are typically Fortune 1 to Fortune 3000
companies.”

Net Matrix Solutions is looking for a Sr. JAVA Developer for a 6+
months contract with our client in the TX. Please review the job
description and submit your updated resume.

Job Description:
10 + years experience software application development and support.
Must be comfortable working with Risk Control and Credit Department
personnel ranging from the Analyst level up to top-level management.
Experience with configuration and environment management. Java-Swing
Java-J2EE TIBCO RVD
Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced and high stress
environment.
Must be able to function in an L2 capacity when support gaps occur.
This position can be challenging due to the direct contact with users
and stakeholders.
Candidate must have strong communications skills with users, level
1/2/3 support teams and 3rd party vendors and suppliers.
Occasional overtime or weekend work is expected during project
implementation dates or crisis.
24x7 On-call is expected as needed.

Required Skills :
8 + years of experience with Java/J2EE(EJB,JSP,JDBC,JMS)
Experience developing/debugging with Eclipse based IDE (IBM RAD/RSA
preferred) Experience with Automated Build Tools (Ant, Cruise Control,
etc)
Java Swing UI Development
Experience with version control tools, preferably Subversion

Preferred Skills :
Experience with Tibco RVD messaging (Strongly Preferred).
Experience with Tibco Suite of Products (ADB, SDK, Repository)
(Preferred)
Experience with SQL and Relational Databases (Oracle Preferred)

You can reach me at Email: (e-mail address removed), Phone:
559-840-3232

Ron
Net Matrix Solutions, Inc
Web: www.netmatrixsolutions.com
Inc. 500/5000 Company - twice in a row | FastTech 50 award winner
three times in last four years.