SR JAVA J2EE/ CONTRACT/ OR

Tom Gugger

OMNI GROUP
1/04/05

419-380-8853

(e-mail address removed)

We are looking for a Senior Java J2EE Architect/Development lead:

Experience with Struts/MVC design and development is crucial
JDBC experience necessary, Ibatis/Sql Map experience preferred
Experience with best practices development in a J2EE & Struts
environment
JSP, J2EE 1.4 & Javascript expertise required
Experience in mentoring and leading development team
Experience with deployment of EAR & WAR files in an enterprise AS
environment
RDBMS experience, preferably Oracle database 9iR2
J2EE application Server experience, preferably Oracle 10gAS or 9iAS
LDAP experience a plus
Location: Portland, OR.
Short term need is for approximately 10-12 weeks
US Citizenship required

Rate--$60-70hr + expenses.

If interested and qualified, answer the ten questions below, email answers

WITH a current resume to (e-mail address removed).

1.. J2EE experience---------------------------yrs
2.. Struts/MVC design experience----------yrs
3.. Struts/MVC development experience---yrs
4.. Ibatis/SQL Map experience--------------yrs
5.. JDBC experience--------------------------yrs
6.. Oracle 9iR2 exp---------------------------yrs
8.. Oracle 10gAS or 9iAS exp--------------yrs
9.. Citizenship Status-------------------------
10.. Rate 1099 + expenses--------------------pr hr
1099 can be converted to W2= if desired.