Sr. Java J2EE Developer / Mentor / Trainer

robin.marsh

Palladian Consulting is seeking a Sr. Java J2EE Developer / Mentor /
Trainer for a contract opportunity in Los Angeles, Ca.

Requirements are a minimum of 5years experience in a Java / J2EE
environment.
Must have recent experience Mentoring and Training in a Java / J2EE
environment.

The following applications are to be reviewed, implemented, and
completed with the current staff of 3 programmers, an important part
of this process:

1. Phone List - An intranet application developed using web PL/SQL. It
contains the phone numbers for all of our clients staff (1,300)
2. Investigator Case Time - A client server application used to track
time investigator's spent on a particular task.
3. Oracle Forms and MS Word - In our client-server environment we are
able to use MS word as our custom editor, with the Oracle web forms we
no longer have this functionality. This functionality is important to
our client's ability to successfully convert from a client-server
environment to the web environment.

Third party firms welcome.

If you are interested please contact me immediately at:

Robin Marsh
Palladian Consulting
800-750-1777, 949-681-8016
(e-mail address removed)