Sr. Java Software Developer -Immediate Requirement

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by Ann, Mar 28, 2008.

  1. Ann

    Ann Guest

    Title: Sr. Java Software Developer

    Skills: Java, STRONG XML, SQL, Web Development - server side

    Trinity Consultancy Services is seeking applications from qualified
    and experienced software engineers with above skills for various
    requirements with their Clients.

    Job description:
    Software developer will participate in application software
    development projects for a major media companies' high-traffic media
    websites. Applications include content management systems, broadband
    media players, community and messaging applications, and search engine
    integration.

    Required Experience:
    Minimum 4 years experience developing applications in java-based
    application server environment. Requires strong working knowledge of
    server-side web development, ATG Dynamo application server preferred.
    Strong Java programming skills with software design principles
    required.

    *******Have a strong knowledge of relational database systems (Sybase
    and mySQL experience preferred) and be proficient in logical data
    modeling. Proficiency in database stored procedures (Transact-SQL) and
    JDBC is required. Experience with ORM technologies preferred.

    * Experience working with high volume distributed systems, where
    performance, scalability, and concurrency issues are a critical aspect
    of system design. Experience with major media web sites and content
    management systems preferred.

    * Strong XML data handling skills, and experience developing and
    interfacing with Web Services (SOAP/REST)

    * Experience developing and maintaining java applications in a Unix
    environment, with working knowledge of shell scripting.

    * R esponsible for analyzing assigned tasks, providing work estimates,
    and managing own time to keep development on schedule.

    * Strong communication skills - Work closely with production
    developers to create documented interfaces into java and database
    components.

    Education:
    BS/BA in computer science and/or equivalent training and experience.

    Trinity Consultancy Services is a leading source of Information
    Technology, Engineering and Management Experts that corporations of
    all sizes turn to, from Global 2000 corporations to mid-sized and
    small organizations nationwide. With the commitment to excellence, is
    subtly managed to find, recruit, screen, submit and effectively
    organize a technical workforce anywhere in the United States for
    various Technical needs of corporation irrespective of its size.
    Trinity Consultancy Services is one of its unique kind of the leading
    information technology consulting services, and business process
    outsourcing organizations committed for excellence.

    Trinity provides business consulting, systems integration, application
    development, staffing services and managed services to Global 2000
    Corporations, medium-sized businesses, and government organizations
    throughout the United States.

    Trinity can mobilize the right resources, skills and technologies to
    enable our clients to reach their dreams by enhanced performance. With
    deep industry and business process expertise and broad global
    resources, Trinity Consultancy Services is committed for excellence.
    Please contact our Human Resource Manager Ms. Ann and send your
    detailed Resume with your work authorization status, current salary
    and expectations.
    Mention the position you are applying in the subject line.

    Email:

    www.trinityconsultancy.com
    Ann, Mar 28, 2008

  2. Ann wrote:
    > Title: Sr. Java Software Developer

    Hello

    Java and JavaScript have very little in common, except the first four
    characters of their names.

    You might get better results by posting to a Java newsgroup.

    --
    Jonathan
    Jonathan Fine, Mar 28, 2008

  3. Ann

    Henry Guest

    On Mar 28, 11:34 am, Jonathan Fine <> wrote:
    > Ann wrote:
    >> Title: Sr. Java Software Developer

    <snip>
    > Java and JavaScript have very little in common, except the first four
    > characters of their names.
    >
    > You might get better results by posting to a Java newsgroup.

    You miss the point. There is no apparent intention to do any
    recruiting through these posts (as none of them have any connection
    with javascript at all and some are not even related to web
    development in general). The intention seems to be more along the
    lines of promoting "Trinity Consulting" through Usenet spamming.
    Presumably the reflections of posts to this group that appear on the
    web are then found by search engines and so increase the chances that
    references to "Trinity Consulting" will be found through search
    engines.

    Obviously spamming, being the action of fools, crooks and conmen, is
    maybe not the best approach to promoting "Trinity Consulting" as it
    would not be unreasonable to conclude that if they act like crooks and
    conmen they probably are crooks and conmen.

    It is also worth noting that it is Google groups who are providing
    these spammers with an account, and they don't seem to care enough to
    stop that.
    Henry, Mar 28, 2008
  4. Henry meinte:
    > On Mar 28, 11:34 am, Jonathan Fine <> wrote:
    >> Ann wrote:
    >>> Title: Sr. Java Software Developer

    > <snip>
    >> Java and JavaScript have very little in common, except the first four
    >> characters of their names.
    >>
    >> You might get better results by posting to a Java newsgroup.

    > You miss the point. There is no apparent intention to do any
    > recruiting through these posts (as none of them have any connection
    > with javascript at all and some are not even related to web
    > development in general). The intention seems to be more along the
    > lines of promoting "Trinity Consulting" through Usenet spamming.
    > Presumably the reflections of posts to this group that appear on the
    > web are then found by search engines and so increase the chances that
    > references to "Trinity Consulting" will be found through search
    > engines.
    >
    > Obviously spamming, being the action of fools, crooks and conmen, is
    > maybe not the best approach to promoting "Trinity Consulting" as it
    > would not be unreasonable to conclude that if they act like crooks and
    > conmen they probably are crooks and conmen.
    >
    > It is also worth noting that it is Google groups who are providing
    > these spammers with an account, and they don't seem to care enough to
    > stop that.

    Wrong on all accounts.

    They're definitely looking for a JS expert to fix their broken JS
    dropdown menu (hey, it even uses XHR). They are also in desperate need
    for a top-notch web author to clean up the hundreds of warnings issued
    by their markup. And get rid of the justified alignment.

    Finally a Photoshop wizard is required to freshen up the blurry images
    (and tell them that dark blue on black is perhaps not the smartest
    choice for the CD colors).

    ....I wonder how long it would take to launch a successful SQL injection
    on their contact form (with a table depth of 6(!)).

    For sure, the website oozes with "excellence".

    Gregor

    http://web.gregorkofler.com ::: meine JS-Spielwiese
    Gregor Kofler, Mar 28, 2008