Sr. Lead Architect - (NYC)

Timothy B

I am in need for a Sr. Lead Architect for an outstanding company
located in NYC. The company has been outsourcing their technology to
California and are bringing the office to NYC. The company is looking
for an individual who can build and manage the technolgy team in NYC.
Individual must be a Python expert. Please contact
(e-mail address removed)

Thanks,
Tim