Sr Oracle Applications Consultant

Discussion in 'Java' started by Ron Althoff, May 15, 2012.

  1. Ron Althoff

    Ron Althoff Guest

    In today’s IT – services marketplace, IT departments face a daunting
    challenge: they must somehow deliver the highest quality at the lowest
    cost, while navigating in a highly inefficient marketplace. Net Matrix
    Solutions, Inc is the leading IT professional services provider
    helping clients achieve their IT services goals with the quality they
    deserve. We have delivered over 1000 project resources to various
    clients across American continent. Our clients are typically Fortune 1
    to Fortune 3000 companies.

    We Need Sr Oracle Applications Consultant for our client in Boston, MA
    Location.

    Oracle Applications Consultant with experience in at least 2 of the
    following Suites - Financials, SCM , CRM and/or HCM.
    Has 12 to 15 years experience with at least 3 major implementations.
    Strong command over Software Development Lifecycle processes and also
    on Oracle OUM and AIM
    methodology.
    Excellent Communication Skills.

    Mandatory skills:
    Must have strong Project Management skills.
    Must have experience in at least 2 of the following Modules of Oracle
    Apps - Financials, SCM , CRM and/or HCM.
    Should have experience of at least 3 major implementations.
    This is a 6-9 months assignment in Boston, MA

    You can reach me at Email: , Phone:
    559-840-3232

    Ron
    Net Matrix Solutions, Inc
    Web: www.netmatrixsolutions.com
    Inc. 500/5000 Company - twice in a row | FastTech 50 award winner
    three times in last four years
    Ron Althoff, May 15, 2012

  2. Ron Althoff

    Lew Guest

    On Tuesday, May 15, 2012 12:11:50 PM UTC-7, Ron Althoff wrote:
    > We Need Sr Oracle Applications Consultant for our client in Boston, MA
    > Location.

    So why are you spamming a Java newsgroup, then? Hm?

    comp.lang.java.programmer is a newsgroup for discussion of Java programming. Your spam is rude, offensive, off topic and utterly inappropriate and unprofessional.

    Stop it.

    --
    Lew
    Lew, May 15, 2012