Sr Oracle EBS Business Analyst

Discussion in 'Java' started by Ron Althoff, Sep 26, 2012.

  1. Ron Althoff

    Ron Althoff Guest

    In today’s IT – services marketplace, IT departments face a daunting
    challenge: they must somehow deliver the highest quality at the lowest
    cost, while navigating in a highly inefficient marketplace. Net Matrix
    Solutions, Inc is the leading IT professional services provider
    helping clients achieve their IT services goals with the quality they
    deserve. We have delivered over 1000 project resources to various
    clients across American continent. Our clients are typically Fortune 1
    to Fortune 3000 companies.

    We Need Sr Oracle EBS Business Analyst for our client in Houston, TX
    Location.

    The Sr. Business Analyst – Oracle EBS will be required to work closely
    with stakeholders to advocate and enforce applicable standards and
    best practices during replacement of existing financial systems.
    Candidate will serve as key resource in the analysis, development,
    testing, implementation and maintenance of the Oracle Finance platform
    and also provide guidance on maintenance and ongoing support for the
    configurations, reports, conversions, enhancements and interfaces.

    Minimum Requirements:
    - A Bachelor's degree and at least 5 years of professional work
    experience
    - 5+ years of experience supporting ERP applications (Oracle EBS 12.x
    highly desired).
    - Functional knowledge in one of the modules from the Procure to Pay.
    - General Ledger and EBS Tax experience a plus.
    - Experience with all aspects of the application change management
    cycle, including requirements gathering, developing test plans and
    delivering training.
    - Basic knowledge of the accounting and procure to pay cycle.
    - Experience supporting a global organization.
    - Knowledge of relational databases, BI Publisher, Oracle Report
    Writer and SQL a plus.
    - Customer service oriented.

    Looking for a full-time Sr Oracle EBS Business Analyst

    This is a Permanent assignment in Houston, TX

    You can reach me at Email: , Phone:
    559-840-3232

    Ron
    Technical Recruiter
    Net Matrix Solutions
    Mobile: 713-401-9568
    Email:|
    www.netmatrixsolutions.com

    Inc.500/5000 Company - twice in a row | FastTech 50 award winner three
    times in last four years

    Ron Althoff, Sep 26, 2012