Sr Oracle EBS Business Analyst

Ron Althoff

In today’s IT – services marketplace, IT departments face a daunting
challenge: they must somehow deliver the highest quality at the lowest
cost, while navigating in a highly inefficient marketplace. Net Matrix
Solutions, Inc is the leading IT professional services provider
helping clients achieve their IT services goals with the quality they
deserve. We have delivered over 1000 project resources to various
clients across American continent. Our clients are typically Fortune 1
to Fortune 3000 companies.

We Need Sr Oracle EBS Business Analyst for our client in Houston, TX
Location.

The Sr. Business Analyst – Oracle EBS will be required to work closely
with stakeholders to advocate and enforce applicable standards and
best practices during replacement of existing financial systems.
Candidate will serve as key resource in the analysis, development,
testing, implementation and maintenance of the Oracle Finance platform
and also provide guidance on maintenance and ongoing support for the
configurations, reports, conversions, enhancements and interfaces.

Minimum Requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree and at least 5 years of professional work
experience
- 5+ years of experience supporting ERP applications (Oracle EBS 12.x
highly desired).
- Functional knowledge in one of the modules from the Procure to Pay.
- General Ledger and EBS Tax experience a plus.
- Experience with all aspects of the application change management
cycle, including requirements gathering, developing test plans and
delivering training.
- Basic knowledge of the accounting and procure to pay cycle.
- Experience supporting a global organization.
- Knowledge of relational databases, BI Publisher, Oracle Report
Writer and SQL a plus.
- Customer service oriented.

Looking for a full-time Sr Oracle EBS Business Analyst

This is a Permanent assignment in Houston, TX

You can reach me at Email: (e-mail address removed), Phone:
559-840-3232

Ron
Technical Recruiter
Net Matrix Solutions
Mobile: 713-401-9568
Email:[email protected]|
www.netmatrixsolutions.com

Inc.500/5000 Company - twice in a row | FastTech 50 award winner three
times in last four years