Sr. Quality Analyst - Direct Client

Discussion in 'C++' started by Nandy82, Feb 9, 2009.

  1. Nandy82

    Nandy82 Guest

    we have a Sr.Quality Analyst opening for our direct client opening.

    Location : Edison,NJ.
    Duration : 9 Months.
    Title : Sr.QA

    Job Description:

    * Performance in functional and regression testing.
    * Extensively used MS Office tools in documenting and reporting errors
    with screenshots in Quality Center.
    * Involvement in Debugging and analyzing the test results, Bug
    tracking and documentation.
    * Involved in the setup and configuration of QTP and Quality Center.
    * Responsible for analyzing system requirements and developing a test
    plan for the project based on SDLC.
    * Automation the existing manual test scenarios using QTP.

    If you are interested in the above description please forward your
    profile with the contact information ASAP.
    I will contact you immediately and will discuss further....

    waiting for your updated resume with the contact information.

    Please send your profile to
    Nandy82, Feb 9, 2009