Sr Remedy Applications Developer

Discussion in 'Java' started by Ron Althoff, Aug 1, 2012.

  1. Ron Althoff

    Ron Althoff Guest

    In today’s IT – services marketplace, IT departments face a daunting
    challenge: they must somehow deliver the highest quality at the lowest
    cost, while navigating in a highly inefficient marketplace. Net Matrix
    Solutions, Inc is the leading IT professional services provider
    helping clients achieve their IT services goals with the quality they
    deserve. We have delivered over 1000 project resources to various
    clients across American continent. Our clients are typically Fortune 1
    to Fortune 3000 companies.

    We Need Sr Remedy Applications Developer for our client in Houston, TX
    Location.

    Defines, designs and implements system enhancements (software and
    hardware updates) that will improve the performance and reliability of
    the SaaS Service. Supports the load configuration and user experience
    for our Remedy OnDemand Offering. Conducts programming tasks including
    program design, program coding, debugging and documentation. Works
    directly with customers or customer support to enhance our customer
    SaaS experience. As directed, prepares feasibility studies and designs
    tests to determine operating characteristics of the OnDemand product
    suite. Develops, analyzes and maintains tools that support and
    automate processes for hardware or software product release. Works
    with development engineers to correct build errors.

    KNOWLEDGE: Having wide-ranging experience with Remedy, uses
    professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues
    in creative and effective ways. Participates in evaluations of
    software and hardware solutions. Proactively works to make those
    solutions better and more effective. Strives to stay current with
    emergent technologies relevant to our infrastructure requirements.

    JOB COMPLEXITY: Works on complex issues where analysis of situations
    or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Exercises
    judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for
    obtaining results. Internal and external contacts often pertain to
    company plans and objectives. Manages complex deliverables with
    limited guidance. Consistently sets a positive example by taking a
    proactive approach when meeting responsibilities. Ensures delivery of
    project scope and estimates, design specifications, developed systems,
    testing, statement of readiness for production implementation,
    implementation, project documentation, post implementation support.
    With limited direction ensures work is delivered on time and meets
    requirements and customer service. Works with clients to develop new
    or redesign business processes and recommendations for automation
    opportunities. Utilizes standard methodologies and tools for project
    scope, development, testing and documentation. SUPERVISION: Determines
    methods and procedures on new assignments.

    Experience Required 5 - 7 Years

    This is a 3-6 months assignment in Houston, TX

    You can reach me at Email: , Phone:
    559-840-3232

    Ron
    Net Matrix Solutions, Inc
    Web: www.netmatrixsolutions.com
    Inc. 500/5000 Company - twice in a row | FastTech 50 award winner
    three times in last four years
    Ron Althoff, Aug 1, 2012