Sr Remedy Applications Developer

Discussion in 'Java' started by Ron Althoff, Aug 1, 2012.

  1. Ron Althoff

    Ron Althoff Guest

    From: Ron Althoff <>

    In today|s IT + services marketplace, IT departments face a daunting challenge:
    they must somehow deliver the highest quality at the lowest cost, while
    navigating in a highly inefficient marketplace. Net Matrix Solutions, Inc is
    the leading IT professional services provider helping clients achieve their IT
    services goals with the quality they deserve. We have delivered over 1000
    project resources to various clients across American continent. Our clients are
    typically Fortune 1 to Fortune 3000 companies.

    We Need Sr Remedy Applications Developer for our client in Houston, TX
    Location.

    Defines, designs and implements system enhancements (software and hardware
    updates) that will improve the performance and reliability of the SaaS Service.
    Supports the load configuration and user experience for our Remedy OnDemand
    Offering. Conducts programming tasks including program design, program coding,
    debugging and documentation. Works directly with customers or customer support
    to enhance our customer SaaS experience. As directed, prepares feasibility
    studies and designs tests to determine operating characteristics of the
    OnDemand product suite. Develops, analyzes and maintains tools that support and
    automate processes for hardware or software product release. Works with
    development engineers to correct build errors.

    KNOWLEDGE: Having wide-ranging experience with Remedy, uses professional
    concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and
    effective ways. Participates in evaluations of software and hardware solutions.
    Proactively works to make those solutions better and more effective. Strives to
    stay current with emergent technologies relevant to our infrastructure
    requirements.

    JOB COMPLEXITY: Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data
    requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Exercises judgment in
    selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
    Internal and external contacts often pertain to company plans and objectives.
    Manages complex deliverables with limited guidance. Consistently sets a
    positive example by taking a proactive approach when meeting responsibilities.
    Ensures delivery of project scope and estimates, design specifications,
    developed systems, testing, statement of readiness for production
    implementation, implementation, project documentation, post implementation
    support. With limited direction ensures work is delivered on time and meets
    requirements and customer service. Works with clients to develop new or
    redesign business processes and recommendations for automation opportunities.
    Utilizes standard methodologies and tools for project scope, development,
    testing and documentation. SUPERVISION: Determines methods and procedures on
    new assignments.

    Experience Required 5 - 7 Years

    This is a 3-6 months assignment in Houston, TX

    You can reach me at Email: , Phone:
    559-840-3232

    Ron
    Net Matrix Solutions, Inc
    Web: www.netmatrixsolutions.com
    Inc. 500/5000 Company - twice in a row | FastTech 50 award winner three times
    in last four years

    --- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Dada-1
    * Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)
    --- Synchronet 3.16a-Win32 NewsLink 1.98
    Ron Althoff, Aug 1, 2012