    Security Alert and now can't get in. How does one flush out
    certificates they said no to in the past?

    Thanks for the help.

    Ashy Larry, Jun 8, 2004

  2. Not sure about earlier operating systems such as Win95 & Win98, but under
    the likes of Windows 2000 and XP, you can run the Microsoft Management
    console by going to 'Start --> Run' and typing 'MMC'

    Then :-
    * Click on 'File -> Add/Remove Snap-in'
    * Click 'Add' button
    * Select 'Certificates' and click the 'Add' button
    * Select 'Computer Account', click 'Next'
    * Select 'Local Computer', click 'Finish'
    * Select 'Certificates' again
    * Click 'Add' button
    * Select 'My User Account', click 'Finish'.
    * Click 'Close', then 'Ok'

    Then you can use this to expand the nodes and look for the 'Untrusted
    Certificates'.

    HTH,
    --
    - Paul Glavich
    Microsoft MVP - ASP.NET

    Paul Glavich [MVP - ASP.NET], Jun 12, 2004