    so far all seem to presume we're authenticating to Apache or Web
    Logic, etc., which seems to be clouding the picture a little bit.

    Muchos arigato.
    Richard, Jul 25, 2003

  2. If it is a web application, the best is to delegate to the application
    server the authentification.
    Q: How to delegate to an application server the authentification from a
    ldap?
    R : It is app server ependant
    Q : How to do this with a Apache httpd + Tomcat ?
    Q : How to do this with Tomcat stand-alone?
    R : I do not know but i am very interested to get an answer ;-)

    In the case of server that is not inside a application server, i guess you
    have to do it yourself, sorry :-(

    Xavier Tarrago, Jul 25, 2003

  3. Richard

    Richard Guest

    wrote...

    > In the case of server that is not inside a application server, i guess you
    > have to do it yourself, sorry :-(

    Yep, that's the case. I'm sorry too.

    --
    For email, put NOT SPAM in Subject or I'll probably miss it.
    <><
    Richard, Jul 25, 2003