SSL Communication

bigbrother

Hi,

I have server client application which communicate throught TCP socket.

I would like to encrypt their communication using ssl lib.

Unfortunelly, the documentation of openssl is very brief.

Does anybody can send me a link to some tutorial (googling was
unsuccessfull) of very simple example?

Thanky you,

--
An ancient proverb summed it up: when a wizard is tired of looking for
broken glass in his dinner, it ran, he is tired of life.

Eric Hodel

--GvuyDaC2GNSBQusT

=20
I have server client application which communicate throught TCP socket.
=20
I would like to encrypt their communication using ssl lib.=20
=20
Unfortunelly, the documentation of openssl is very brief.
=20
Does anybody can send me a link to some tutorial (googling was=20
unsuccessfull) of very simple example?

Look at drb/ssl.rb in the standard library.

--=20
Eric Hodel - (e-mail address removed) - http://segment7.net
All messages signed with fingerprint:
FEC2 57F1 D465 EB15 5D6E 7C11 332A 551C 796C 9F04

--GvuyDaC2GNSBQusT

--GvuyDaC2GNSBQusT--

GOTOU Yuuzou

In message said:
Does anybody can send me a link to some tutorial (googling was
unsuccessfull) of very simple example?

sample/openssl/echo_cli.rb and echo_svr.rb are in the source
archive.