ssl-connect over tcp

Markus Muessig

hi forum,
I am a beginner in c-programming and (think) i understood c-net-
workprogramming basics.
As i began to read ssl-basics, they describe a ssl-connection as
a sequence of following:
- establishing a tcp-connection
- bind/associate tcp-connection with a "bio"
- make a ssl_connect via bio and thus over that created "bio"

- did i understand that right?
- is there a simple example how to connect via ssl from client
to server? (just a minimal connect without client-cert-auth)
- i already googeled, but haven't found any simple introduction/examples

best regards and thank you in advance,
Markus Muessig

Markus Müssig MULTA MEDIO Informationssysteme AG
- Systemadministrator - Mergentheimer Str. 76a
97082 Wuerzburg
mailto:[email protected] Tel: +49 (0)931 79717-18
http://www.multamedio.de Fax: +49 (0)931 79717-30

Wolfgang Riedel

Markus said:
[...]

not here in clc,