    Any ideas?

    Thanks
    Harry

    Harry Simpson, Feb 4, 2004

  2. Perhaps a Certificate Server should be ok. You can install it on any W2K+
    Servers flavors. Then with the web client you can send requested cert. that
    you create in IIS (certreq.txt file).

    For more info see:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnnetsec/html/SecNetHT16.asp

    --
    Hernan de Lahitte
    Lagash Systems S.A.

    "Harry Simpson" <> wrote in message
    > Is there a way to create our own certificate for our intranet .NET app.

    How

    Hernan de Lahitte, Feb 4, 2004

  3. Thanks Hernan,

    We're MSDN subscriber so maybe we have what it takes to pull this off.

    Harry

    Harry Simpson, Feb 4, 2004