    OBS.: Sorry my bad english!

    Thanks,
    Andrew
    Andrew, Feb 10, 2004

  2. Andrew

    Ken Schaefer Guest

    Follow the instructions here:
    http://support.microsoft.com/?id=299525

    Cheers
    Ken

    "Andrew" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    : How I do to estabilish a SSL connection in my web site?
    : I ´m programming in C#, have Windows 2003 Server with Certificate Services
    : instaled.
    : 1 - How I can generate the Public key and the private Key?
    : 2 - How I can send private Key to my client make authorization?
    : 3 - That code I need to put in application?
    :
    : Something is good!
    :
    : OBS.: Sorry my bad english!