SSL HTTPS in ASP.NET application

Dominick Baier

have you selected "force 128bit" ? if yes - what's the behaviour when you unselect?

keep in mind that e.g. windows NT has no 128 Bit support (remember the days of high encryption pack and friends??)

---
Dominick Baier - DevelopMentor
http://www.leastprivilege.com

nntp://news.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.security/<[email protected]>

I created a ASP.NET application using C#.
I am using IIS 5.1 server for hosting my appliation.

I want the users to access the web site through SSL. So that I created
a certificate using the MakeCert.exe that comes with .Net. Then I used
it with the IIS. I selected the SSL and 128 bit encryption for my
site. But when I tried to access my website, it is showing me the
"Page Cannot be displayed" error.

Can anyone help me out.

Thanks

[microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.security]