    clients.
    Any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated!

    Chris

    Chris Rennert, Jun 25, 2003

  2. Chris Rennert

    Jp Calderone Guest

    On Wed, Jun 25, 2003 at 11:23:57AM -0500, Chris Rennert wrote:
    > I noticed in the documentation that they have ssl() in Python, but it says
    > only if configured. I just can't find info on how to configure SSL in
    > Python. My goal is to write a simple p-2-p chat, but have all info
    > encrypted between clients. Any help you could give me would be greatly
    > appreciated!

    Python's built-in SSL support only works for clients, not servers.
    Several third party modules exist to provide server support, PyOpenSSL my
    personal favorite. The gory details of this (and other networking issues)
    are dealt with by Twisted: http://www.twistedmatrix.com/.

    Jp

    --
    Seduced, shaggy Samson snored.