    Any ideas?

    Thanks,
    Mike.

    Mike Dando, Sep 11, 2003

  2. Mike Dando

    Mike Dando Guest

    Manually updated my .vbproj.webinfo file
    from
    <Web URLPath = "http://localhost/..." />
    <Web URLPath = "https://localhost/..." />

    If i open the project outside of the solution I now get the following
    error:-

    The host name in the certificate is invalid or does not match.

    Mike.

    "Mike Dando" <> wrote in message
    > I have a VB project which has 1 web service.
    > I have been developing the project happily with Dot Net until I applied

    SSL
    > to be web server.
    > Now the project cannot be opened in Dot Net.
    > Removing project and re-adding does not display any files at the web

    project

    Mike Dando, Sep 11, 2003

  3. Mike Dando

    Mike Dando Guest

    I created a new web project to my solution, added the source files
    from the problematic project and recompiled ok.

    When I close DoNet and re-open my solution it now complains about
    my new project: -

    https://localhost/.... The host name in the certificate is invalid or does
    not match.

    ?

    Mike.

    Mike Dando, Sep 11, 2003
  4. Mike Dando

    Mike Dando Guest

    Problem resolved.
    My certificate name did not exactly match my pc name.

    Mike.

    Mike Dando, Sep 12, 2003