ssl start again

Jeff Clark

My question got lost in translation.

How do i require ONLY 443 on one site and ONLY 80 on the other. The secure
portion does not use Host headers!!!!

I have 2 websites on the same machine

SSL.MyMachine.com
Normal.MyMachine.com

I want the guy who hits SSL.MyMachine.com to only be able to use port 443
and never port 80
I want the guy who hits Normal.MyMachine.com to only be able to use port 80
and never port 443.

That is because I do not want some guy going to
https:/SSL.MyMachine.com/data on port 443 then changing the URL

to https:/Normal.MyMachine.com/data because that is a whole different web
site.

How do i require ONLY 443 on one site and ONLY 80 on the other. Becuase the
secure portion does not use Host headers!!!!

Armored Truck analogies are welcome!

Ken Schaefer

Answered in inetserver.iis

Please post to one group only.