    this sort of connection :S

    Thanks
    Ryan

    Ryan McConnell, Jul 25, 2003

  2. Ryan McConnell

    Ray at Guest

    You'd need to buy an SSL certificate from an authority like Verisign,
    install it on your server for your one single domain, and then use https
    protocol. Depending on the size of your business and the number of
    transactions, it may be cheaper or easier for you to use a third party
    credit card processor and/or a third party shopping cart system that accepts
    secure CC payments.

    Ray at work

    "Ryan McConnell" <> wrote in message
    > Im new to the idea of encryption, but heres the story;
    > I hope to take credit card details on my site, What do i need to do to
    > ensure the information is kept on a secure connection. Do i need to

    redirect
    > that information to a different server or is there any simple way to set

    up

    Ray at, Jul 25, 2003