SSRS 2005

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Mahain, Oct 23, 2008.

  1. Mahain

    Mahain Guest

    Hi all,

    i am working with SSRS 2005

    i am using multivalue dropdownlist in my report if have three option
    in my dropdownlist box for ex "a","b","c"

    i have one another parameter(suppose startdate) whom i want to
    enable(should me todaydate default) only when user selects option "c".
    for all other option it should be disable or blank i am using
    following expression

    =iif(Parameters!Select.Value="c",Format(Today(),"short date"),false)
    i also tried
    =iif(Parameters!Select.Value="Range",Format(Today(),"short
    date"),nothing)

    but in both case the i am not able to make it blank or disable it.

    please help me to come out of this issue...........
    Mahain, Oct 23, 2008