ssrs report viewer does not work under compiled asp.net?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by jobs, Oct 5, 2007.

  1. jobs

    jobs Guest

    Hi.

    I've got an asp.net website with ssrs reportviewer. The site works
    great.

    If I compile the site as follows:

    aspnet_compiler -f -u -v

    the reportviewer stops does not work and gives me this error:

    BC30456: 'InitializeCulture' is not a member of
    'ASP.reports_reportviewer_aspx'

    and highlights the directive line:

    <%@ page language="VB" autoeventwireup="false"
    inherits="ReportViewer2,