Stack Over Flow Message in IE

Fiaz Ali Saleemi

Hi All

I am using ASP.NET Web form populated with server controls like textboxes
and radio buttons.
For submit functionality I am using server side image object and on its
click event I am updating/saving
values in database. Form remains visible even after save, so that user can
change again and save again
so on. The problem is that when I save the values two three times then after
refereshing the page when
I click scroll Internet Explorer pops up a message alert showing that "Stack
Over Flow". I want to get
rid of that pop up alert and also want to know what are the possiblities
which causes that alert. Any help
in this regard will be highly appreciated. Thanks for your time and thanks
in advance.

Regards
Fiaz Ali Saleemi

Nic Roche

Any help in this regard will be highly appreciated

Unwanted recursion is a prime suspect.

You stated an onclick event... what other events are being hooked?

Do you calll the onclick evet directly?

Nic Roche

Fiaz Ali Saleemi

Hi

Thanks for reply. I have removed all other events, previousley there was 5
RadioButtonList SelectedIndexChanged events exist but I had removed those
events. Now only image click event exist in the page to save data. Onclick
event is called by clicking the image. During debugging I had also commented
out all the code in image click event so now this is simple event click post
back with no execution statements but Stack Overflow Message is still
comming.

Regards
Fiaz Ali Saleemi

Eliyahu Goldin

You are getting the error on client side. Check you client-side scripts.

Eliyahu