Stack Overflow account disabled/destroyed

woodbrian77

This morning when I went to stack overflow I found that it
no longer would log me in through my google email account.

I'm on a computer now at my office and it shows me as being
still logged in to my account. I haven't to do anything on
Stack Overflow from here as I suppose it will log me out if
I do. I had earned some badges and had a reputation of 94
on Stack Overflow. It wasn't much, but it had taken me
a while to get even that. What do you suggest? Is there a
way to get my account restored?

Thanks,
Brian
Ebenezer Enterprises
http://webEbenezer.net

"The stone which the builders rejected has become the
chief corner stone." Psalm 118:22

Christopher Pisz

This morning when I went to stack overflow I found that it
no longer would log me in through my google email account.

I'm on a computer now at my office and it shows me as being
still logged in to my account. I haven't to do anything on
Stack Overflow from here as I suppose it will log me out if
I do. I had earned some badges and had a reputation of 94
on Stack Overflow. It wasn't much, but it had taken me
a while to get even that. What do you suggest? Is there a
way to get my account restored?

Thanks,
Brian
Ebenezer Enterprises
http://webEbenezer.net

"The stone which the builders rejected has become the
chief corner stone." Psalm 118:22

Contact the admin or webmaster?
What's your C++ question?

Ross A. Finlayson

Contact the admin or webmaster?
What's your C++ question?

Maggot. Maggots, maggots everywhere. That's what you get when you
mix flies and un-used resources.

In C++ that's same.

MikeWhy

Ross said:
Maggot. Maggots, maggots everywhere. That's what you get when you
mix flies and un-used resources.

In C++ that's same.

The C++ question? Obviously, he draws a portion of his self-esteem and
identity from his standing in the C++ community represented by
stackoverflow. The specific questions precede the question marks in the OP.
On a deeper level, he wonders if readers of c.l.c++ are the soul-less
product raised by parents suckled on early morning Saturday cartoons, and
itself largely unable to distinguish mindless mental violence visited on
un-met but very real people, from the virtual violence performed on faceless
avatars encountered in online multiplayer FPS. I think both sides of the
question were answered adequately above.