Stack overflow error on win 2k3 server.. please help

paragdere

Hi all,

I am using a recursive function to create a tree.
The function works fine when the tree being created has few nodes, but
if this count is increased above 90, I get a stack overflow error.

Please note that :
1) Error occurs on windows 2003 server, not on 2000 server. In 2000, it
works all fine
2) Error occurs on .NET ver 1.1 not on 2.0. On migrating the code to
2.0, the code worked fine on a 2003 server as well..

Changing the environment to 2000 is not a solution, nor can we migrate
the code to 2.0 without completely retesting the application.

Can anyone suggest a way to overcome the problem?
The current implementation suggests that i cannot do away with the
recursion..

Awaiting some inputs..
Thanking you in advance.