    Py_XDECREF(args.keep);

    when args.keep->ob_refCnt == 1

    Aung.

    Aung Thet Naing, Nov 20, 2012

  2. On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 11:49 AM, Aung Thet Naing
    <> wrote:
    > I'm having Stack_overflow exception in _ctypes_callproc (callproc.c). The error actually come from the:
    >
    > cleanup:
    > for (i = 0; i < argcount; ++i)
    > Py_XDECREF(args.keep);
    >
    > when args.keep->ob_refCnt == 1

    Can you offer more details? I'm guessing you're using ctypes from a
    Python script; can you share the script with us?

    What Python version are you using? What procedure are you calling?

    ChrisA

    Chris Angelico, Nov 20, 2012

  3. Aung Thet Naing <> writes:

    > I'm having Stack_overflow exception in _ctypes_callproc (callproc.c). The error actually come from the:
    >
    > cleanup:
    > for (i = 0; i < argcount; ++i)
    > Py_XDECREF(args.keep);
    >
    > when args.keep->ob_refCnt == 1

    Really a stack overflow or a general segmentation violation?
    Under *nix, both are not easy to distinguish -- but maybe, you are
    working with Windows?

    Dieter Maurer, Nov 20, 2012
  4. I'm sorry that I have been away from this issue for a while.

    Yes, I'm working on windows. I need to review the error again so that I could rephrase my issue clearly.

    Thanks.

    Aung.

    Aung Thet Naing, Dec 13, 2012
  5. I'm sorry that I have been away from this issue for a while.

    Aung Thet Naing, Dec 13, 2012