    it it says it can't find the continuation module. Anyone know where I can get
    it?

    Thanks, Dustin

    TheDustbustr, Jul 25, 2003

  2. TheDustbustr

    TheDustbustr Guest

    Nevermind, I found a post to the Stackless mailing list that said that
    continuation was a builtin but now is not in the distribution. So uthreads is
    no more. I'm supposed to use 'import stackless' instead.

    Anyone have any source code using the stackless module? I found no
    documentation about this module.

    Thanks, Dustin

    TheDustbustr, Jul 25, 2003

  3. TheDustbustr wrote:

    > Nevermind, I found a post to the Stackless mailing list that said that
    > continuation was a builtin but now is not in the distribution. So uthreads is
    > no more. I'm supposed to use 'import stackless' instead.

    Correct.

    > Anyone have any source code using the stackless module? I found no
    > documentation about this module.

    At the moment, there is only help(stackless), and at the
    moment, this crashes due to something bad I have to fix.

    The uthread will re-appear pretty soon, not using
    continuations any longer.

    cheers - chris

    --
    Christian Tismer :^) <mailto:>
    Mission Impossible 5oftware : Have a break! Take a ride on Python's

    Christian Tismer, Aug 6, 2003