Stackless Python sprint at PyCon 2006

Richard Tew

There is a Stackless Python sprint planned for PyCon 2006 during the
days of the 27th of February to the 2nd of March (the post-conference
sprint period).

The goal is to update Stackless making it more current and
approachable. We are planning to port it to the latest version of
Python. But anyone who has an interest in Stackless is welcome to come
along and help out in any way that appeals to you.

You can read more about the sprint and the talk about how Stackless is
used in the massively multiplayer game EVE Online at PyCon here:
http://www.stackless.com/Members/rmtew/pycon2006

Or browse the following web site to get more information about
Stackless:
http://www.stackless.com/

Richard.