Stacktrace overflow

Oliver Brausch

Hello,
I get a stacktrace overflow for an exception. So the exception
is cut and I do not find where it is thrown.
Is there a possibiliy to enlarge the size of the stack or
another workaround to see the complete exception?

-Oliver

java.lang.Exception: STACKTRACE
at org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.CachedConnectionManager.registerConnection(CachedConnectionManager.java:319)
at org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.BaseConnectionManager2.allocateConnection(BaseConnectionManager2.java:477)