standard struts testcase failed ?

Discussion in 'Java' started by Charlie, Oct 16, 2003.

  1. Charlie

    Charlie Guest

    Hi
    I have download the "jakarta-struts-1.1-src.zip" file from, try to run
    this set of the Struts testcases. The instruction seems very
    But everytime I have seen such exceptions at
    " [junit] Testcase: testInitDestroyInternal took 5.484 sec
    [junit] Caused an ERROR
    [junit] Error instantiating class
    [org.apache.struts.action.TestActionS
    ervlet([testInitDestroyInternal], [null])]
    ",
    does anyone know why ?

    Btw, in order to run the testcases, here are the package that I have
    used
    1. apache-ant-1.5.4;
    2. jakarta-tomcat-4.1.27,
    3. commons-beanutils-1.6.1
    4. commons-collections-2.1
    5. commons-digester-1.5
    6. commons-fileupload-1.0
    7. commons-lang-2.0
    8. commons-logging-1.0.3
    9. commons-validator-1.0.2
    10. jakarta-oro-2.0.7
    11. jakarta-cactus-13-1.5-beta1
    12. jdk1.4.2,
    Charlie, Oct 16, 2003

  2. Charlie

    Paul Lutus Guest

    Charlie wrote:

    > Hi
    > I have download the "jakarta-struts-1.1-src.zip" file from, try to run
    > this set of the Struts testcases. The instruction seems very
    > But everytime I have seen such exceptions at
    > " [junit] Testcase: testInitDestroyInternal took 5.484 sec
    > [junit] Caused an ERROR
    > [junit] Error instantiating class
    > [org.apache.struts.action.TestActionS
    > ervlet([testInitDestroyInternal], [null])]
    > ",
    > does anyone know why ?

    Yeah, I know why. It's you code or your setup. We can see neither.

    --
    Paul Lutus
    http://www.arachnoid.com
    Paul Lutus, Oct 16, 2003