Standard Yes / No Windows Dialog box creation

flaus.a

I found a way to create "Open File" or "Open Folder" windows dialog
boxes, but not to create an easier Yes / No dialog box...
Maybe someone has a solution for this?

Claudio Grondi

I found a way to create "Open File" or "Open Folder" windows dialog
boxes, but not to create an easier Yes / No dialog box...
Maybe someone has a solution for this?
Do it just the same way as you did it with the "Open File" or "Open
Folder" windows dialog. What is your problem with it?

Claudio

SuperHik

I've never seen "easier" way to do it, but my solution for you if you
want to create a GUI application without learning any GUI programming
would be to consider Glade, wxGlade and such...
Do it just the same way as you did it with the "Open File" or "Open
Folder" windows dialog. What is your problem with it?
I think what he means by "create" is somethink like
win32ui.CreateFileDialog() because of the "easier" part.

Ravi Teja

I found a way to create "Open File" or "Open Folder" windows dialog
boxes, but not to create an easier Yes / No dialog box...
Maybe someone has a solution for this?

Assuming you are on MS Windows.
import win32api, win32con
win32api.MessageBox(0, "Question", "Title", win32con.MB_YESNO)

flaus.a

SuperHik a écrit :
I've never seen "easier" way to do it, but my solution for you if you
want to create a GUI application without learning any GUI programming
would be to consider Glade, wxGlade and such...

Yes I wanted something easy because it's the first time that I use a
Gui into Python and I don't wanted to learn the complete Windows GUI
programming just to display a Yes / No dialog box...
I think what he means by "create" is somethink like
win32ui.CreateFileDialog() because of the "easier" part.

Yes I wanted something like win32ui.CreateFileDialog() to create my
dialog box. Unfortunately, win32ui.CreateDialog() is not so easy...

flaus.a

Ravi Teja a écrit :
Assuming you are on MS Windows.
import win32api, win32con
win32api.MessageBox(0, "Question", "Title", win32con.MB_YESNO)

Yes, that's exactly what I was looking for! Thanks!!