StandardInput on Process after it started from another app?

Guest

We are starting a process in one of our asp.net pages. After the Request has
completed, the process is started and is running. On the next request we are
trying to find a way to write to the standard input of the process. We tried
getting the process object, then trying to write to the standard input with
no luck. If we try to start th eprocess again with the appropriate startinfo
properties set, the process is started twice. Any ideas on sending messages
to a running process would be great, thanks os much I appreciate it!

Christopher