  1. Neuruss

    Neuruss Guest

    Does anyone have news about Starkiller?
    Neuruss, Aug 2, 2004

  2. Neuruss

    Robert Kern Guest

    Neuruss wrote:

    > Does anyone have news about Starkiller?

    I met Michael Salib recently, and he said it will be available shortly
    (maybe a month or two? I forget). The runtime will be BSD licensed and
    the application itself will be GPL.

    --
    Robert Kern

    -- Richard Harter
    Robert Kern, Aug 2, 2004

  3. Neuruss

    Neuruss Guest

    I sent Michael an email by the end of June, and he replied that it
    would take a "a few weeks" because he was redoing some parts to make
    the code more comprehendable and mantainable.

    I just wonder how many weeks are "a few weeks" ;-)
    He was very kind to reply, but since I don't know Michael personally,
    I don't want to bother him with more questions...
    Neuruss, Aug 2, 2004
  4. Neuruss wrote:
    > Does anyone have news about Starkiller?

    Here's the Starkiller website:

    http://web.mit.edu/msalib/www/urop/

    It says hopefully it will be released by October.

    Bill
    Bill Dandreta, Aug 3, 2004