    parameters. The application is written in PowerBuilder. Any ideas on
    how to do this?
    Pat
    Pat L., Jan 27, 2004

  2. Pat L.

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    you dont basically.
    You can try to use the url value if you know the location
    "file:///c:\path\to\file.exe -param1 -param2"
    Other then that you really can't call anything on the client from any web
    interface, especially not from the server either

    --
    Curt Christianson
    Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software

    Curt_C [MVP], Jan 27, 2004

  3. Pat L.

    JJ Guest

    You could write an ActiveX control to do it.

    JJ, Jan 28, 2004