Start/tract scheduled tasks

thj

Hi,

Is it possible to start an scheduled task on a server from ASP.NET?

Thanks in advance.
Tommy.

thj

You'll need to fine-tune the permissions/trust level granted to the ASP.NET account.

See these articles for hints :

http://www.codeproject.com/KB/aspnet/ASPNETService.aspx

Also, download the source code for Abidar and play with it :

http://www.codeplex.com/abidar

Abidar is an ASP.NET task scheduler library written with C# for .NET 2.0 and 3.5.

Thanks for your response.

But thats not exactly what I want.

I want to be able to start Windows Scheduled Tasks. Scheduled tasks on
a Windows 2003 Server thats scheduled to run once a day. The user
should have the option to run those more than once every day.

Do you know what I mean?

Tommy