Start-up program

Virgil Stokes

How difficult is to create a program that will be executed when Windows
Vista is started? As Windows Calendar does, for example.

I am actually more interested in the Python tools that might be used for
this task. I hope that this question is not inappropriate for the list. :-\

--V

Diez B. Roggisch

Virgil said:
How difficult is to create a program that will be executed when Windows
Vista is started? As Windows Calendar does, for example.

I am actually more interested in the Python tools that might be used for
this task. I hope that this question is not inappropriate for the list.

There are many discussions here about creating an exe (py2exe) that you
could start in autostart, and how to run scripts as windows services, which
is the other option.

Just google a bit.

Diez