Starting a Server using CruiseControl

Swift

Hi,

We are using CruiseControl for continuous build integration on our
project. We are planning to set it up on our server such that it stops
JBoss (running on the server), builds with the new files from the CVS,
and then restarts JBoss. The problem is that when we try to restart
JBoss, CruiseControl hangs because it keeps waiting for the process to
complete. I've tried to start JBoss as a spawned process in ANT and
called that ANT script in CruiseControl, but the result is just the
same.

Upon seaching the web, I've found the following link,
http://confluence.public.thoughtworks.org/display/CC/Starting+a+server+with+cc
, but even this doest not work, result being the same.

I'm using CruiseControl-2.5, ANT-1.6.2 and jboss-3.2.6.

If there is anybody who is using CruiseControl or knows anything about
this issue, please help.