Starting J2EE 1.4 Application Server (Linux)

Discussion in 'Java' started by Kristoffel, Mar 5, 2004.

  1. Kristoffel

    Kristoffel Guest

    Hi,

    When I launch the "J2EE 1.4 Application Server" in Linux, I receive this
    error:

    Error: Cannot connect to X11 server ':0.0'.
    Check that the DISPLAY environment variable is correctly set or try
    rerunning this application with the following usage:
    'j2eesdk-1_4-dr-linux-eval-app' -console

    When I launch
    $> j2eesdk-1_4-dr-linux-eval-app -console
    then I get this error:

    Error: Cannot find the required Motif binaries.
    Check that the LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable includes the
    directories that contain the Motif binaries

    this are my variable setting :
    DISPLAY=:0.0
    LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/X11R6/lib

    Anybody see what am doing wrong?

    Thanks

    Kristoffel
    Kristoffel, Mar 5, 2004

  2. Kristoffel

    Kristoffel Guest

    Problems are solved: openmotif was removed from my disk!
    Thanks,

    Kristoffel

    Kristoffel, Mar 6, 2004