    - Server.Transfer, but then my page appears without the pictures

    Or is the solution a different configuration on IIS?

    Kind regards, Yvonne

    Yvonne, Jan 9, 2007

  2. Not sure why you have to have your main page in a folder other than root,
    but one option is to set up HTTP Handlers to take default and return the
    correct page. This would occur sooner in the process and should speed things
    up a bit.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think outside the box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Jan 9, 2007

  3. Yvonne

    Yvonne Guest

    Hy cowboy ;-),

    First the why:
    I've also a folder admin_pages. First the 'public' pages where in the
    root and only the admin-pages where in a subfolder, but then I
    introduced a masterpage for all pages. I always use relativ paths to
    pictures, .... You see my problem? I couldn't use the same master
    because the pages were not on the same level of the folderhirarchy.
    Therefore I moved the public-pages to the folder public_pages.

    Can you give me a sample for this HTTP handler? I also seen it, but I'v
    not yet understood what the idea is.

    The best solution would be one which doesn't need a roundtrip (which I
    actually have with the Redirect methode.).

    yvonne

    Yvonne, Jan 9, 2007