    Are there VB.NET examples?

    Thanks in advance

    VV

    Wally, Oct 19, 2004

  2. Windows has a few possibillities to autostart a program
    when you login to windows.

    - via the startup menu
    - via the registry

    You can use this last one in your Setup project to deploy
    your application so that the registry settings will be
    added when you install the application.

    Registry key:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersio
    n\Run

    In this Key you create a new DWORD and give it a name.
    The value should be the executeable that you want to start
    when you logon to Windows.

    User:
    \Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\LogonUserName

    Why post this to the api newsgroups?

    scorpion53061, Oct 19, 2004

  3. "Wally" <> wrote in message

    > Hi all. I've wrote, using VB.NET a windows service

    Please do not crosspost between "classic" and .NET groups. The *.vb.* groups
    are for VB6 and earlier. The .NET groups have "dotnet" in their names.

    Jeff Johnson [MVP: VB], Oct 19, 2004