    accessing a Classic ASP file from the same ASP.NET file, it is destroying all
    the application and server variables of the Classic ASP. It is happening only
    in Windows 2003 Server. Could you please help us to tackle this issue?

    Shyju, Aug 28, 2008

  2. Without understanding how you are trying to share state, I have no clue.
    Most likely you have a session on start in the ASP.NET that writes the
    values. The issue here being that you are probably not checking to see if
    there are already values there prior to trying to set them. That is where I
    would look first.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP, MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Subscribe to my blog

    or just read it:

    | Think outside the box! |

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Aug 28, 2008