State Management between ASP and ASP.NET pages- very urgent

Shyju

We are accessing ASP.NET file from a classic ASP file. After that we are
accessing a Classic ASP file from the same ASP.NET file, it is destroying all
the application and server variables of the Classic ASP. It is happening only
in Windows 2003 Server. Could you please help us to tackle this issue?

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

Without understanding how you are trying to share state, I have no clue.
Most likely you have a session on start in the ASP.NET that writes the
values. The issue here being that you are probably not checking to see if
there are already values there prior to trying to set them. That is where I
would look first.