state server and thread culture

Ashish

we recently introduced session state management with state server in our
application, but its seems to be having some thread culture problems ...

the issue is that the culture of the thread in constructor of a class,
which implements Serialization, is different from the culture of the
thread at Application_begin request ...

i check the culture of the current thread at both the places and its
different, one thing to notice is that the class is in Satellite assembly ..

My question is that , is it possible that the StateServer is initiating
a request for serialization, and the culture setting of state server is
the culture of the thread ?

does the machine's own settings have to be same as that of web apps
setting for this to work correctly ..

TIA
-ashish