    Is this possible? If so please let me know how.

    Thanks
    Rajesh

    Rajeshwaran, Apr 11, 2007

  2. Rajeshwaran

    Chris Dollin Guest

    Rajeshwaran wrote:

    > I have an application which uses 4 libraries.(cppunit, factory,
    > awscomm, pthread) I need to statically link the cppunit library and
    > dynamically link the other libraries.

    Standard C -- which is the core of what we talk about here, when we're
    not being bitchy about what counts as a standard or an insult or
    whatever -- don't know or say anything about implementation-specific
    things like "static" vs "dynamic" linking. You probably want a newsgroup
    appropriate to your implementation. I'm guessing comp.unix.programmer
    could be your man. Men. Human. Entity. Oh look, a Narn with a bat.

    comp.unix.programmer, if you're on a Unixalike.

    --
    Is it a bird? It is a plane? No, it's: http://hpl.hp.com/conferences/juc2007/
    "- no longer a stranger to the truth." - The Reasoning, /Awakening/

    registered no: 690597 England Berks RG12 1HN

    Chris Dollin, Apr 11, 2007