    four have been clicked

    How easy would the following be to accomplish ?

    Thanks.
    andy, Feb 20, 2007

  2. andy

    Rolf Magnus Guest

    andy wrote:

    > Hello,
    >
    > I need to do two things with radio.

    You mean like wireless? That's off-topic here.
    Rolf Magnus, Feb 20, 2007

  3. andy

    andy Guest

    hahaha

    not quite.
    andy, Feb 20, 2007
  4. andy

    red floyd Guest

    andy wrote:
    > hahaha
    >
    > not quite.

    Well, it's still OT, because the C++ standard says nothing about GUI
    controls. You should ask in a newsgroup dedicated to your platform (I'm
    guessing Windows).
    red floyd, Feb 20, 2007
  5. "andy" <> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > I need to do two things with radio.
    >
    > 1. I need a function that can make a group of 4 all blank (remove the
    > black dot from the centre of all 4)
    >
    > 2. I also need an if statement that can check to see if any of these
    > four have been clicked
    >
    > How easy would the following be to accomplish ?
    >
    > Thanks.

    C++ doesn't know anything about buttons. Check a newsgroup
    for your specific GUI library.
    --
    Fred L. Kleinschmidt
    Boeing Associate Technical Fellow